The much anticpated Target Project 62 line has launched online and although it is a lot of Mid Century Modern stuff, there is still a lot of great options for the traditional lovers like myself. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite items in this new line!
Let’s start with some of the furniture!
- Soriano Square Arm Channel Tufted Chair – I love navy and these would make adorable low profile accent chairs!
- Esters Wood Arm Chair Husk – I love the wood color and linen on these chairs!
- Pessac Curved Back Slipper Chair – ok what’s not to love, right?!
- Manila Cylinder Drum Accent Table – YES Please! This is by far my favorite! You know I’m loving anything brass right now!
- Antwerp Wingback Bed – What a great traditional and neutral upholstered bed!
- Geller Modern Barstool – Classic and simple bar stools and love the wood and linen together!
And now I had to take a peak at some of the decor options. They had some classic and traditional wood and brass options that I really would love to have!
- Round Decorative Wall Mirror Brass – Everytime I see mirrors like this on Instagram, I wish I had one! They’re so timeless!
- Acacia Footed Serving Bowl – This would be perfect for fruit or beautiful flower arrangements
- Marble and Wood Cheese Cutting Board – What’s not to love?
- Gold 5pc Flatware Set – I love the idea of Gold flatware!
- Brass Metal Frame Matted – I’ve seen these used in several photo gallery walls and they’re PERFECT!
- Span Single Head Brass Globe Floor Lamp – Between the marble base and brass, this would look great in most rooms in my house!
- Marble and Wood 4pk Coasters – Cute and Classic!
- Glass and Gold Display Box – Ok, I dont know why but this one stole my heart! It’d be perfect for jewelry, succulents or anything to display!
If you’ve noticed your stores looking empty, it’s all for the anticipation of this new line so you will likely start seeing it appear in stores very soon! I know the Mid Century Modern lovers are probably a little more excited about this line but there were still several items that I would purchase!
(This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something I receive a small percentage of the sale. Also, because these are online items, they may be unavailable at times.)