I have been doing and posting a lot of craft projects lately for a few reasons:
- I am super frugal so I don’t want to spend a lot on anything for the house and I really do enjoy DIY/craft projects
- It’s getting dark early now so why not do something productive at night while I’m home watching TV
- We’ve got family coming for Thanksgiving and I want this “use to be bachelor pad” to be transformed into a home by then
Bryant went over to a friends house to watch the football games last night so I had a crafting marathon while keeping up with the games as well…sorry Oregon, not this year!
These were the projects of the night:
1. Dog Paw Print Art – I’ve wanted to do this for a while but I just hadn’t gotten around to it. It’s really simple if your dogs cooperate. Unfortunately mine were not thrilled with me painting their paws and put up a little fight
2. Fall Flower Arrangement and Vase – I went to Michael’s this week and they had their fall decor for 80% off. I needed a table centerpiece so I picked up several random swags (which is what I believe they are called). I had saved a spaghetti sauce jar and wrapped it in the twine like I did for my other vase I talked about here. I arranged the fall swag and it worked out perfectly for a cheap and easy fall flower arrangement!
3. Burlap Table Runner – I’ve been looking for a table runner and just haven’t had any luck finding one that I like. I saw a post on pinterest where someone layered different size and colored burlap and tied of the sides with ribbon and that’s exactly what I did! I really love the way it turned out!
4. Fall Blocks – And i finished up the FALL blocks that I made when I made with my BOO blocks that I posted here. I don’t really have a great place for them right now (one of the down sides of having a small house) but they were cheap and easy to make!